Thursday, July 8, 2010

Prayers

This is Kaity today, and I just have a blog to share with you guys, I burst into tears when I read this woman's blog because of her story. Even though I don't know them, it still hits your heart. Her and her husband went through lots of infertility treatments and finally got pregnant. Then they found out that their baby had a rare heart defect and they were told that it wasn't good. Their son was born on June 7th and died June 18th. I encourage you to go read the blog, it is really SAD because she does add some pictures that aren't very pretty but it makes you SO GRATEFUL for having healthy children. So just put this couple in your prayers that they can get through this hard time!

www.inthiswonderfullife.com

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Ok, that is too sad. It's stories like that that make me thank God for a healthy baby! God bless those people for having to go through something like that. I don't know if I could be strong enough for that kind of situation. Thanks for sharing!