Monday, July 26, 2010

[6 months]

I know Mom's kinda late on the blog but I was 6 months old at the beginning of July. and here are my stats.
Weight-22 lbs
Height-28 in
Head- I don't remember :)
I crawl EVERYWHERE and I am always busy
I say Mama, Dada, Yum, and some other word that sounds like "ball"
I try to stand up on everything, but I fall a lot because I don't have good balance!
I'm really not into baby food anymore but I won't take a sippy.
I love pickles, blueberry bagels, popsicles, ice cream, and cocoa wheats!
I have 4 teeth now. 2 on top, 2 on bottom.
~This past weekend Nana Lisa got a hotel room in Bismarck, so Mommy, Daddy and me went swimming! It was the first time I've ever went and I loved it! I just floated around and watched all the crazy kids.












Then we went to the playpark in the mall! I had so much fun playing and crawling around on the cool carpet!







3 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!!
Love and kisses!!!

Papa and Nana B

Eric and Kayla said...

Wow! I can't believe what a big boy he's becoming already!

Auntie Peggy said...

You should share your new pictures from Medora with everyone! Love you sweetie