Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well....

today was a big day in the Blankenship house, I was playing with my mommy and she decided she was going to put here finger in my mouth and then she felt that I have TWO teeth! Mommy cannot believe that I have teeth already! She knew it was coming soon because I am constantly drooling, and gnawing on ANYTHING I can get my hands on but didn't think it was going to be sooo soon!! Mommy will post picture of my teeth as soon as she can get a picture of them, which may be harder than she thinks ; ) Here are some pics from the last week. Hope you enjoy!

Auntie Becky gave me a bath the other night and gave me a washcloth to suck on and I loved it!




Just a few pictures before bedtime!




Mom thinks this picture is so funny. I'm screaming and Adisyn is smiling for the camera!

One of me snoozing!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Can't belive he got 2 teeth and you guys didn't realize it!!!! It's great that he didn't get so sick like most kids do.... hopefully getting the rest of his teeth will be just as easy as the first two!!!!

Becky said...

super cute pics, ilove the one of him and adi and the last one it almost looks like hes gonna fall out of the chair- lol
love

Megan said...

Kaity he is such a little doll!