Thursday, April 29, 2010

4 Months

I can't believe that I am 4 months already! Here are some of the things that I am doing:

- Weighing in at 18 lbs and 10 oz

- I'm wearing 12 month clothing and in size 3 diapers

- I giggle ALL the time, even if you simply say HI or just smile at me

- I roll all over the place now, so Mom can't leave me laying on the couch or bed anymore!

- I am very nosy, and I want to know what everybody is doing at all times and that makes eating very hard for me.

- I love the bathtub, and I love kicking and splashing water everywhere I can.

- My favorite place in the world is in my Jumperoo, I could jump in there for hours, and I even fall asleep in there.

Here are a few pictures of me in my jumper!






This is my Nana B's neighbor's new puppy Maddie. She loved me and tried to eat my fingers and toes, but I didn't mind because she has lots of soft hair to pull!


This is me outside at Nana B's watching my cousins play, I like being outside even though my face doesn't show it!



Mommy watched Brody the other weekend and here is a picture of me and him! I sure love playing with him!



Me, fresh outta the tub!


And here is a sneak peek of some of my 4 month pictures. I smiled a lot in all of them so watch the blog for more pics when my mommy gets them!





5 comments:

janet said...

He is growing up way to fast......
what a little cuttie I see such a mixture of you and Nate in them.....

Auntie Lacy said...

So excited to see the rest of the pics she took.

Barb said...

Love the pics.... He is too adorable in the 1st 4 mo. picture...

Eric and Kayla said...

He is such a cutie! I love his new 4-month pictures! What a happy baby!

Tracy Schilling said...

That 1st pic of Kale is just so adorable. I can't believe how much he grew in just one month. He looks a lot like his papa Randy. Thanks for sharing the pics.