Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lazy Day

Sorry my mom has been lacking in the blogging and with taking pictures lately but she promises she'll be better this week!
We did a whole lot of NOTHING this week....so she just took some random pictures of me today on our lazy Saturday!

Mom took me to her work today to get me weighed because I am 1 month old already on Monday!! Nobody can believe how big I am!!
I am 12 lbs 13 oz of pure lovin, and you can all tell by my double chin in this picture = )



This is me smiling...It kind of looks like I'm mad but I promise it's a grin!

I'm getting sooo big!!

Me hanging out with my daddy

2 comments:

Auntie Lacy said...

Oh little man you are getting to big TOO fast. Slow down!!!!! Love you and miss you

Peggy said...

Kale you are growing too fast! A month old aready? How did that happen???? Hope we get to see you soon. :)