Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I hope everybody has a good Valentine's Day! Mom and dad are celebrating it early because me and mommy are going to Nana B's tomorrow! These are the pretty roses that dad and me got for mommy! I even picked them out...aren't they pretty?


Here are just a few pics of me. Mom can't believe how big I'm getting, I am officially out of 3 month clothes because I'm too darn long and getting very close to being out of size 1 diapers!! I love to coo and talk, and lately I have become quite the momma's boy....but I don't think mom's complaining!
Yesterday, Mom took me shopping for a couple of hours and she wore me out...this is what I looked like when Mom set me down to change my diaper...and I slept like this for over an hour.


Here are just a few more...


1 comment:

Lacy said...

He's getting so big. Can't wait to see him tomorrow. Guess you need to bring back the 3 month clothes and I need to look at my 6 month clothes.