Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I know I know my mom has been quite the blog slacker lately but we have been so busy! 2weeks ago Daddy started his new job in Dickinson, so he has been there and we have been staying at Auntie Becky's, or Nana B's and Auntie Peggy's in Dickinson so Mom hasn't had time to blog but she has a TON of pictures to share! So expect another couple blogs in the next day or two :) Hope everybody had a good Memorial Day!
This is me taking a bath in Auntie Becky's sink. All I wanted to do was stand, I had enough with sitting!




The next couple pics are of me being goofy with my shorts on my head. I thought it was hilarious.



My mom blogged a couple of weeks ago that I got TWO teeth and she promised a picture so here it is. Not a very good one but you get the picture!




This is me and Adisyn. Boy, will I miss her when we move to Dickinson. She keeps me so entertained. Mommy and me won't know what to do without her!


Me in my first shorts outfit! YAY for summer :)


I also started eating cereal. I really really like it and I act like I've eaten forever.





My toy froggie is ALWAYS in my mouth like this. Makes me look like quite the goober huh?

3 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, your mom is a BIG blog slacker. So Nana B says about flippin' time that she finally puts some new pictues of how big you have gotten!!!!

Brandi said...

I agree with Nana B!!! :) Cute pics Kaity! He's getting so big!

Eric and Kayla said...

He is getting so big! I love the frog in the mouth!!